- Gold rises most since 2008 crisis as investors seek Brexit haven - 25/06/2016
- Bristow on gold, retirement, and living to work - 21/10/2015
- China mounts gold liquidity grab as London market reforms - 19/10/2015
- Gold sector's demise: Bristow blames fund managers - 14/10/2015
- Peak gold due by 2020 as exploration slides - 28/09/2015
- COMMENT: Newmont interested in Barrick's Australian assets - 24/09/2015
- Goldplat reports improved H2 performance - 28/09/2015
- China joining World Gold Council marks ‘astonishing’ gold mining growth - 22/09/2015
- SA gold in deep trouble - 09/09/2015
- Gold, platinum firms brandish axe - 30/12/2014
- Most popular gold advice from 2014 - 12/26/2014
- New Gold Discoveries Plunge, Peak Gold In 2015 Predicted - 12/25/2014
- Mining CEOs Agree, We Could See A 2015 Gold Supply Crunch - 12/23/2014
- Russia keeps expanding gold reserves amid ruble rout - 12/19/2014
- Have gold and silver really bottomed this time? - 12/17/2014
- Gold traders bet Russia’s next move will be to sell bullion - 12/17/2014
- GOLD: New finds in Chile and Brazil boost outlook for Yamana - 12/16/2014
- Gold shows its muscle in Russia - 12/16/2014
- Jumping off gold bandwagon - 12/12/2014
- Gold will regain its shine in 2015 - 12/4/2014
- India drops 80:20 gold import/export rule - 11/28/2014
- GOLD: Acacia Mining new name for African Barrick - 11/27/2014
- Central bankers’ love-hate gold relationship - 11/28/2014
- Deutsche Bank shuts down physical precious metals desk - 11/28/2014
- The Case Against Barrick Gold - 11/26/2014
- China 2014 gold demand heading for 2,100 tonnes - 11/25/2014
- Global gold supply in deficit this year, even more so next - 11/25/2014
- $1,100 gold may mean trouble for some producers - 11/24/2014
- Global gold demand will overwhelm manipulators - 11/21/2014
- Russia still adding to gold reserves big time - 11/21/2014
- Private importers overshadow state trading houses in gold imports - 11/20/2014
- Most of the gold mining industry is 'under water' - 11/21/2014
- Randgold readies war chest in bust industry - 11/21/2014
- Lower gold prices prompt sales - 11/19/2014
- Produce gold at $1,000/oz or less to survive - Lin - 11/19/2014
- Precious metal manipulation unveiled - 11/12/2014
- Will Gold Fall Towards $800-$900 Level? by Alpha World
- Why I'm Not Surprised With This Decline In Gold by Nitin Gulati
- COMMENT: Taking a sharp knife to gold miners - 11/11/2014
Positive U.S. economic outlook rings bad news for gold - 2014/10/31
"Mining Companies Cutting $10 Billion Heralds Boom:Commodities"
"Peak gold is here to stay"
China should aim for 8,500t gold reserve - China Gold president
China gold production seen rising 10% to record levels
South African gold output continues to fall – how much further?
"10 Countries Hoarding Massive Amounts Of Gold"
"Junior Mining Company Credibility in Question"
"Cashless juniors! Off with their heads!"
"Throwing out bubble parasites - Junior survival series"
John Kaiser the editor of Kaiser Research Online said in September 2013 that out of the 1,400 TSX Venture companies that he covers, 721 or more than half of them have less than $200,000 in working capital, which is barely enough to last another year. In addition, there are 600 juniors trading below 20¢ with negative working capital.
Low gold miner M & A shows signs of missed opportunity